Πέμπτη 27 Ιουνίου 2013

Redstone Examples (Doors, Pistons, and Pigs, Oh My!)

READ ME I felt the need to put up a sizeable compilation of things I've been doing with redstone and pistons, and since I had an old map lying around I figured I'd throw that in here as well. In this video is a customized retractable door, a swarm of awkward looking pigs, an example of Piston and inverter timing and effects, and a showcase of all the basic logic gates. Texture Packs used: Custom Painterly Pack, Coterie Craft (v1.4) If you have any questions about any of these gates, feel free to either leave a comment or message me directly, or visit the minecraft wiki for construction steps and applications.

Rating: 5

Tags: minecraft, door, piston, pig, redstone, logic, gate, bananas

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου