Παρασκευή 12 Απριλίου 2013
WHO makes the best quality laptops?
I have been looking to buy a new laptop lately and as a walked finished champion purchase I noticed pretty much the same piece from every laptop and id est that they every have a beautiful generic body. speech from the occasional number pad and the screen differences and primal spacings everything else seemed the selfsame. Markedly I can see what laptops are better than others by checking their processor/graphics card/ freestyle life/ resolution etc....but I really want to cognize what company makes the computers that will last for a long time with little to no maintenance. I am looking for something no more than 750$ btw. Also...I had an HP pavilion laptop previously and it ran well but for some reason the fan sounded like it was nearly to busted into bonfire and eventually the full personal just vanished ... (it was not overheating the fan sounded close to it was brushing aweigh against wires or something.)...so yeah I don't know almost getting another HP...
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου