Τρίτη 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Laptop battery prepare

www.empowernetwork.com I do everything, and know tricks companies don't know. I don't know of any companies out their that know all the tricks, and stuff I know to fixing computers. I can buy a cheap lcd screen all for a different prototype laptop, and hot wire it to make it work, I had a laptop one time that the fans wouldn't work so it would heat, and instead of paid $300.00 for the part I needed I used a usb cablegram to power the fans which was a very cheap fix, and I cognize each one likes saving currency unlike each the professional companies out their trying to make money by exchange the expensive parts or telling the customer its junk or whatever they do. I am working in retail, and hate it, working on computers on the side when I get jobs, and valid in construction, but really just want a stuffed time computer job fixing, and building computers. I built 5 laptops from score, 10 desktops from scratch, and only had 1 laptop soul issues, but not all parts final a while especially the power adaptor. Ever have computer issues who are you going to call? Geek squad, and pay hundreds of dollars? Or me who never charges enough? I have a fixed rate of $50.00, and if you don't live near my in PAPA, you can ship the laptop to me, and I fix it, only I will need paid with a check or paypal if you ship it before I ship it back.

Rating: 3.353

Tags:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου