Κυριακή 10 Νοεμβρίου 2013

I think I burnt the outlets in my room, once I plugged something in, is my stuff damaged or just the outlets?

ok most likely your blew a fuse.

All you have to do is find the fuse box in your house probably within the basement, but maybe somewhere else, and then replace the fuse (Small rounded object that has a screw thread on on end to screw into the box). Anyway, unscrew the blown fuse throw it away and then screw within the new on in its place. If you don't have one on hand just pick one up from the hardware store tomorrow. They are pretty cheap.

If you have trouble figuring out what fuse is blown or not, there should be switches next to the fuses try turning the on and off and the one that does not respond either on or off is the blown fuse.

This may sound same a lot or risky/dangerous, but it really isn't. Its pretty simple and safe. One step at once .

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου