Παρασκευή 30 Μαρτίου 2012

Re: power cord

The power cord on my HP dv2000 laptop blew up patch I was conjugal thank god! The computer was off and merely blocked in all for charging. I detected a pop saw smoke, inferno and then my husband ran over to unplug it all. Literally, my house could soul burned down. BEWARE! Don't mess around - it can explode. My carpet is permenantly ruptured and I am conveyed my laptop into HP for inspection...what I got back is my FILTHY DIRTY laptop - I sent it in clean and it came backbone covered within dust and white particles, no power cord, none explanation and it seems they ne`er even looked at my laptop - and they gently returned a the photo of my cooked up carpet. Every after having my computer for a week. In a seperate package I got a PART of a new power cord...thanks guys - the give up the box, not the member that plugs into the wall - what am I supposed to do with that. And then there is my burnt carpet...what about that.

 

I am now on top of my 8th or 9th week combat to get my carpet replaced - and I poorness a new computer - not a new rule cord, I will ne`er again touch comfortable leaving this computer plugged in.

 

BEWARE -BE DILIGENT!



Source: http://h30434.www3.HP.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware/power-cord/m-p/128342#M16325

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου