Παρασκευή 29 Ιουνίου 2012

How to remove laptop mobile?!!

Hello!

My question sounds a little strange doesn't it?!! I human bought a HP Pavilion dv7 1285DX cardinal months ago. I just don't know how to cut out the artillery from the laptop! Sounds crazy, I am using HP laptop for 5 years only I couldn't figure out how the hellhole should I take the battery off for this new guy! Would anyone please narrate me what to do. If you know how to do it, please bear out it near a picture or something, or introduce a website or video or something.
Thanks and all of the comments are notably appreciated.

Siar

Statement Edited by Siar on 10-13-2009 02:26 AM


Source: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware/How-to-remove-laptop-battery/m-p/137436#M17234

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου