Πέμπτη 28 Ιουνίου 2012

What kinda laptop to buy?

If you love Macs but can't afford them, I suggest looking into the Sony VAIO CR series. I have one and I absolutely adore it. It's highly similar to a Raincoat (at slightest I weighing so.) It's lightweight, comes in several caller colors, has a great mobile life, terribly nice graphics and a improved within webcam that allows you to edit your pictures kind of similar the photobooth programme on Mac's. I've had this laptop nearly 6 months and I LOVE it. I haven't had any worries with it. It's little expensive than the Mac's too. And this is also quite small so you will have no problem fitting it into your backpack (trust me, I've already proved!) I considered a Mac when I was buying my laptop because a comrade of mine had one and I liked hers, but honestly I'm pleased I got this ane or else. I prefer it over a Mac, but that's just me.

Here's the website for you to check out...
& holding me, it looks even better in person. Can you tell I love this computer? haha. Good condition!

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stor…

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου