Σάββατο 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Do I have a problem with my backlight or inverter?

Truthful my Inspiron 1525 screen started cutting out a patch past, and I've been messing around with it ever since to try and get it to labour. I've narrow down the possibilities to any be an issue with the backlight or the inverter, but I have none way to know which. Some additional info:
-Sometimes when I bend the laptop on the demo works fine, merely then I hear a sparking noise (and sometimes see a flash on the blind) and the backlight turns sour.
-The display itself works. If I clasp a flashlight to the screen, I can see the dim display.
-The screen ne`er stays by for more than a few minutes.
So what make you guys regard as? Inverter or Backlight? (please provide reason overly)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου