Κυριακή 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

PS2 DragonBall Z Budokai 3 Unlocking Characters Factor 2

No Video In Days Do To My PS2... :( It Is My Brother's PS2 And He Asked All for It So Inert gas Has It! But I Will get wise As Soon Arsenic Possible. Sorry! And Thank You Guys!! This Video Is The Second Part To My Videos On top of How To Unlock Characters From PS2 DragonBall Z Budokai 3. ( Android 16, Hercule, Supreme Kai, & Omega Shenron) For Unlocking Ubb Go Here: www.youtube.com Now If You Do not Get How This Bozo Unlocked Ubb. Mention Maine Or Message Me To Make A Video On How To Unlock Him, And I Will. As Soon As I Can :) Any Other Questions You May Have Please Don't Hesitate To Ask Me...I Will Respond To Your Message :) Hope This Helped You Guys Out!! And Unlock Those Characters!!!!!!!!!! :P One More Thing. If By Any Chance You Play The Game: DragonBall Z Budokai 2 For PS2....I Am Curious If You Guys Are Interested In Me To Make A Video Showing You Guys However To Get 100% Capsules. I Will Whether You Guys Request Me To Do It. :)

Rating: 4.849

Tags: PS2, dragonball, Budokai, Unlocking, Characters, Part, xxefrain93xx, DBZ, Android, 16, Dragon, Ball, Hercule, Videl, Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta, SSJ4, Buu, Ubb, Supreme, Kai, Omega, Shenron, budokai3unlockingcharacters, playstation2, Gohan, World, Tournament, dragonballzbudokai3cheats, Cheats, Kakarot

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου