Σάββατο 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Word text not display up... help!!!

I searched for this but did not generate near anything. Also, I hope I putting this question in the true area. every time I open high a word document created by someone else the document has all the formatting and text, but the text is invisible. it seems like if there are things underlined the underlining still shows up, just not the text. tho` it's hard to convey since I can't see the text. it doesn't event what view I use or if I amendment the color, but provided I copy and bond it into another programme the info is there. has anyone heard of this, its only been happening in the last few months that I can remember, but its not usable... I status to be able to see documents people are sending Maine. please help, I don't know what to do!!

Source: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1307719&goto=newpost

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου