Δευτέρα 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

HP Pavillion DV5 bad video ordeal issue

Troubleshooting video problems and issues with a HP Pavillion DV5 entertainment laptop or book. I was repairing this laptop because it hard power on and finished heating issues. A new trouble arises. When I deposit back together this laptop it started giving me video problems. I ruled out the video paper via connecting the laptop with a vga cable to a television. The laptop works fine connected to a television. I replaced the surface after researching these symptoms. However, the new screen does not redress this problem. I still mortal video problems. I didnt think it was the inverter because the screen lights up just fine. Is the peak imperfect? Is the inverter no-good? Please provide ME with some constructive feedback. UPDATE 8/09/2012 I tried replacing the Inverter, back light, and 2 different screens devoid of service. I ended selling the laptop to being who told me he was going to re-ball the graphics card. I do not know if the cause I sold-out the computer was successful. I had a similar problem near a desktop video card, I replaced the thermal paste and ended up with a black screen after reinstalling. My guess is that the solder joints were so weak aft sustaining so much heat that removing the heat sink ended up finishing them off gum causing corrupted/no picture. What I suggest is exchange the thermal paste at premier sign of your device overheating; this can include consoles such as XBOX360 and PS3. It is worth noting I endeavor to handle these electronics when I effort with them with great ...

Rating: 3.667

Tags:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου