Κυριακή 31 Μαρτίου 2013

Coolermaster CM Storm SF-19 USB 2.0 laptop cooler unboxing and review

This is the Coolermaster CM Storm SF-19 USB 2.0 laptop cooler. This thing is a brute. I bought this from BestBuy.com for about 62 bucks aft tax and everything. Here's the nexus. www.bestbuy.com So far, I mortal in use this for about 3 days and I would state that this thing will cool your laptop. The pros are: big adjustable fans and the leds. The cons are: lack of portability (it's like carrying different laptop), fan gets very noisy once running connected the upmost RPM, powered past an AC musician, and no dust filter. Other than that, I will not recommend this laptop cooler provided you want one that's portable. But I would recommend the Zalman ZM-NC2000. I just bought this one from amazon. Zalman review: www.youtube.com Here's my unboxing video on the Acer Aim Timelinex 4830TG-6808. www.youtube.com

Rating: 4.385

Tags:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου