Δευτέρα 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

CPU fan on Acer 5630 laptop?

Fan speed is fixed, whatever you're doing it will stay duplicate because they just switch ON or OFF together with the computer. The things that change its race is your CPU and its get hotter when you are using programs simultaneously OR doing something heavier. CPU speed has equipment to change its speed to save power usage but FAN does not have. Extreme nippy can clear the FAN to produce some noise because of the lubricant inside them was harden by the temperature just not when it gets hotter. That must now fright you because whether the dash of the FAN change when the speed of the CPU change your fan is grounded and must metal corrected immediately because your laptop will not going to survive for long event. If they can not fixed it they have to replace it next to a new one. We are both using the same series and believe me I already attempt to draft up to what load my laptop can handle. It can handle 10 Excel and 10 Lines running, playing films, playing music, and chitchat with web cam ON does not make my PC to produce any noise on the FAN, I only feels slow down on my PC speed when I start burning from disk or running a halting during that condition.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου