Τετάρτη 20 Ιουνίου 2012

Backing with my broken Dell Inpiron 1545 laptop fulfil? It won't switch .?

My Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop will not turn on. I tried almost everything I could expect of to swirl it on. I held the power fastener for 30 secs and even long. I unplugged the ACTINIUM cord and proven turning it on. I removed the battery and held the power control with and without the AC cord plugged in. The AC cord works fine. The green power light all for it is on. I tried holding the AC cord within assorted directions to test if the D.C. port was broken and it's not.

I called tech support and was devastated to hear that my ane year warranty had just ended literally just a couple days ago on my birthday! Coincidence? :( Well the nice tech hombre helped me best he could next to talking me done unscrewing the bottom and removing the cardinal memory sticks and turning it on to seat if that was the problem simply no solution there. He ended up giving up on ME and telling Maine to call another number where they could give me information on where to send it certain work. I looked on their website and followed many troubleshooting techniques which lead me to believe that the problem was within the motherboard. i curbed online to see how much that costs and it's 186.00 so if i move it within they will charge me all for the parts and the service which will come out to almost more partially of what the laptop is even worth. This all coming from a girl near not even 30 bucks in her wallet :(

I searched online for similar stories and came across this thread where people who had alike problem with like laptop found that the ill was fixed after the took apart the machine and broke the lid device. I'm contemplating if I should observe this myself with the comfort of my computer friend, but I'm completely panicked of damaging it much. Also, I'm not overly convinced how much he can actually help Maine with since it is as well late within the dark to talk with him. But as soon as I can talk with him about this I volition update this and excitedly have more information to slice or eagerly possible solutions.

I have not even backed up any of my files. Which leads me to my next question; Can I in anyway take down my memory sticks and install them in another or the same model laptop and back up the files? I really need those files and whether any one knows if that module carry out whether any other way I can regain them fulfil please please let me cognize. I'd really appreciate any information that can help in any fashion at all. Indulge notify ME of anything. Gratitude in advance.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου