Τρίτη 31 Ιουλίου 2012

Gateway Solo 9500 Showcase problem, is there an easy fasten?

I have a utilized Gateway Solo 9500 laptop. I'm having worry getting the display to light skyward. I've tried 2 displays and inverters. They all work fine on other machines. I can See a faint image when I clench a flashlight at the right angle. I measured the voltages on the 6 pin inverter connector on the working mechanism. Pin 3 is nil volts on the malfunctioning tool while it is about 2.4 volts on the working machine. All other pins are astir the same. Is there a mend short of replacing the mother board to fit this?

Entrance sold the customer support for this section to an outside people and next the company went bankrupt. So Gateway wont talk to Maine and I can not tell to the bankrupt company since they are not within business.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου