Δευτέρα 30 Ιουλίου 2012

RESTORING FILES FROM A BACKUP

My Vista hard drive failed, then with a new one, I installed vista with the recovery disks all went capably.
Then I tried to gain the documents, pictures etc. from a accretion that I had made before the crash on
another thrust connected with USB port..
The computer sees the drive and I can open it to look halogen the contents.
However when I use the scene restore it won't see the backup files. It says "no backup found on this computer".
Then what am I missing present? I could copy those files manually and dislocate them to the documents folder on the new actuation, but that takes a lot of case and work to do that one at a time. There are a peck of them.

So what is the correct rule to restore a backup to the untried drive ?

I understand that the backup is a compressed wallet so does it own to be unzipped formerly moving them?

Thanks for any information and help..


Source: http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?/topic/197869-restoring-files-from-a-backup/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου