Τετάρτη 30 Ιανουαρίου 2013

LCd or Plasma all for Gaming laptop hooking up ?

I about to buy a TV to hook up with my ASUS gaming laptop. Every i do is just gaming and movie 720p and 1080p (download on the internet to my laptop , no disc).

I concern about getting 37'' to 42'' TV.....But I dun cognise which one is best in picture quality. My room is kinda dark then, either LCD OR plasma is good

I did more researches but some people say that plasma is better than LCD , simply I went to pool. Virtually, I see LCD is better (in movie)

Note : I do not trouble about the swift response on gambling or energy saving much. All I care is picture part(I watch TV more than gaming but only via Laptop HDMI, no disc actor ^^! ). And unfortunately, I dun have enough money to afford LED LCD

ONCE MORE , PICTURE QUALITY VIA LAPTOP'S HDMI ---> LCD OR PLASMA


So any statement are angelic...Thanks you and God bless you all

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου