Τετάρτη 30 Ιανουαρίου 2013

my care // Homura x Madoka

Warnings// SPOILERS for up to episode 10 of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and yuri / girl x girl / lesbians -- you've been warned. ... haa. |DI think laptop chargers hatred me. I really do. I'm stuck off my computer for at least a week, provided I can even GET another charger all for it, so... no Vegas. Or MEP parts. Sorry if I'm in your MEP at the small, whether the deadline's soon, just... there's not much I can do right now, sorry. Unless you like WMM slideshows. asdfgh-- HomuMado is OTP. Enamored near vidding them at the minute. Pity that this is each I can do right now. |D And thank you for tune goes to Tay. ;v; She knows the endeavor I went done... XD Hope you enjoy? |D God I miss the timelinein WMM... Disclaimer// each audio and images belong to their respective owners.

Rating: 5

Tags:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου