Τρίτη 22 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Re: HP dm4 εμφανιστεί η οθόνη πλυθεί

I can't wait to hear more about the solution to this issue.  I am running Windows 7 Business x64 on an HP ProBook 6550b and it does exactly the same thing.  Sometimes more often than others.  Sometimes more than once a day, sometimes only past a week.  I've rebuilt the laptop twice because I've just had it all for good-by and do alot of IT work where I'm installing applications all of the time and it just slows down so much I have to rebuild.  Through every of the rebuilds the issue has never resolved itself.  I always design maybe it was a driver issue and it would resolve itself after a rebuild, but no.

 

I'm staying posted to see what the solution is.  Image is self explanatory.

 

~KHaleTechGraphics Driver.png

 

 

 

 



Source: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video/HP-dm4-screen-appears-washed-out/m-p/886161#M29199

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου