Τρίτη 30 Απριλίου 2013

Acer Aspire 5920 AcerBook Pro

Present is my AcerBook Pro built with the Hazard 10.6.6 all for intel only distro. Everything pretty much worked outta the box and the others installed kexts with kext wizard, fixed permissions and that's it. It is pretty stable and fast with only 1 GB of RAM which At the time of the video I had already upgraded to 3 GB. Had to switch out the wifi adapter with the one from a mac mini I had lying around and worked perfectly. All programs load beautiful fast (in the video word was updating fonts and that is wherefore it took a bit longer), and I am happy with the path everything turned out. I could have dual booted with Win7 but I have many windows machines and I wanted a dedicated hackintosh for my programming and designing. Gratitude for watching everyone...any questions feel free to ask I will try to abet you as best I can.

Rating: 3.667

Tags:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου