Κυριακή 19 Αυγούστου 2012

[MK7] World Wide Races #1-3 w/ Commentary - SagarG0630

Hey guys, it's Sagar and I hope you enjoy the picture! Please LIKE and COMMENT after you are done look the video, thanks :D This video was recorded like one hour after the release, I compete a little before I started WW'ing, what I miserable is I was playing vs. the CPU's. So yeah, what I'm trying to say is I did get better at the game and expect to see more MK7 videos in a bit from MKCinema! Also, whether you are wondering I am uploading this behind because my laptop warhorse broke so I couldn't upload it ultimate week like I wanted to. I got a bright laptop charger this day, so I rendered the vid and uploaded. :) Subscribe for much and check retired my channel if you poorness! www.youtube.com

Rating: 4.628

Tags: mkcinema, Mario, Kart, Cinema, sagarg0630, Sagar, Toad, Metal, worldwide, World, Wide, Races, #1, Commentary

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου