Κυριακή 29 Απριλίου 2012

Disassembling a laptop - Packard Bell EasyNote VX 3605

[[ Comments are right now disabled because of ongoing negativity against Daan ]] daanberg.nett - That's right, it's time for other dissasembly video. This time, I'm fetching apart my trusty but not-long-surviving laptop I was endowed by a company for which I did some things. The laptop died completely - I could go round it on, but there was no way to even get long-gone the POST. And no, the keyboard was not crushed and the connector was just dry. So, I took it to a computer repair shop basically for fun - to see if they could find out what it was and if they could put right it. The laptop was not really valueable to me, as it was old and slow (height year 2000) and I was only using it all for some basic web browsing and e-mailing (Gmail web interface was too hard for this machine, so I used good ol' Outlook Formulate 6...) The computer shop examined the laptop, but it turned out to be a stonedead personal corpse. And that's what I always do when one of my personal die I disassemble them for you to care about . And now the much awaited SPECIFICATIONS! Brand: Packard Bell Model: EasyNote VX 3605 Build year: 2000 Untested operative system: Windows Millennium Processor: Intel Pentium III @ 1 GHz RAM: 64 MEGABYTE 1x Hard disc drive: Toshiba, 6 gigabytes CD-ROM drive Floppy disk drive Graphics: LCD-screen, composite out (never worked) Networking: 1x modem, 1x included PCMCIA ethernet card Audio: built-in speakers w/ independent volume control, headphones out, line-in, microphone-in Connectors: 2x USB, VGA, phone ...

Rating: 2.956

Tags: disassembling, laptop, computer, Packard Bell, easynote, VX, 3605, old, Windows ME, Windows Millennium, Windows, Microsoft, tech, technology, destruction, destroy, hammer, jailor, screws, screwed, screwdriver, Philips, crosshead, connector, connectors, docking, station, drive, driver, HDD, tricky, disk, floppy, MB, gigabyte, MEGABYTE, SARIN, digital, world, 2000, can, do, science, me, Brainiac, video, VGA, USB, PS/2, PS2, NOTATION, cable, device, gnawer, mat, Synaptics, timelapse, time, lapse, stopmotion, stop-motion, stop, motion, stop motion

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου