Τρίτη 29 Μαΐου 2012

Untouched: A Jemi Story S1; E4 {Emoticons}

Continuing... LOCATION: Demi's Room Demi's POV I was looking finished my E-Mails spell listening to some songs on my iPod. Hastily, a slim window popped out of zero wherever on laptop screen. "Hey Demi! :)" Joe greeted. "Hi Joe! :)" I greeted back. "So...how ru?" He asked trying to make a conversation. "Joe, we just saw all other earlier" I pointed out to him while trying not to be harsh Or rude. "I know dat. I can cu through my window :D" I went to my window and saw him waving. I waved wager on and sat on my bed once more. "I can conductor 2!" I told him. "Haha! :))" He said. "Well...I'm fyn. Tnx 4 asking" I assured him. "Ok! Sel was present earlier at our haus. Floppy out w/ Nick /:)" Element made that "eyebrow" emoticon because we cognize that Nick has a thing all for Sel and vice versa . "Ok..." I giggled. Piece I was chitchat with him. My Mom knocked on the door and opened it. "Honey, turn out that personal first and let's eat." She smiled. I nodded. "Okay, Mom. Let me just say Good Bye to Joe" "Okay Honey" she smiled and closed the door. "Well, Nez Perce. I need 2 go. Gotta eat Dinner. :)" "Aw man. Ok. Well, Cu 2morrow :-*" He said with a kiss emoticon. We do that before saying good bye to all other since we lay off . "Kay! :-* G' Night!" I greeted. "Night." and we some signed bad. That's what I like roughly Joe. He's true sweet especially with those IM Emoticons. I went downstairs and I weekday down between Maddie and Dallas and we Ate dinner. We talked and laughed. After dinner, I went upstairs and I ...

Rating: 5

Tags: Jemi, Nelena, Kanielle, Team, JBDLSG, 10

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου